Saturday, April 21, 2007

Flat Goodies Swap


These are two flat goodie packages I just sent out. One goes to Stafforshire in the UK and one goes to Malaysia.
They each like Hello Kitty so I actually bought Hello Kitty stuff just for them. The gal in the UK uses Kool Aid to dye wool and stated it is hard to come by in the UK; so I sent her some.
The gal in Malaysia likes stickers so I gathered some from my plethora of scrapbooking stickers. Even with the smaller swaps like this I check my partner's profile and try to send things they like. That is my favorite part of swapping!
I was hesitant to do another flat goodies swap because the last time I got a lot of magazine pages and calendar pages.
I was disappointed.
In yet another flat goodies I received items that I couldn't use.
Although I have received a few wonderful packages, like this one. So I decided to try again.
Well, today I received both of MY flat goodies packages and they are delightful. Very diverse and fun. I will upload pictures later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: