Thursday, February 15, 2007

Purse Swap


This is the purse I received from my Purse Swap partner. Isn't it pretty!?!
I gravitate towards purses that are a little more like a tote bag, which this one is. It also has an inside pocket and a divider, which I alos like. It is a beautiful golden brown leather and I like the design cut into the front. Here is the odd thing, I don't think I would have bought this purse for myself, yet I love it, love it, love it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is the purse I sent to my swap partner in Canada. It is a really fun bag that is a scak style. I have one just like it, but in purple, of course. I have a collection of vintage scarves and thought the one above accented this purse and looked adorable. There are some smaller flowers along the edge that is nearly exactly the color of the purse.
When I bought this bag I saw the adorable make-up case and couldn't resist adding it to the package.
My SWAP partner is in college so I thought this would be handy for her as she can fit a notebook and probably even a textbook in this purse. I hope she likes it.


No comments: