Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Slacker Swap





These two items I sent to JeweledClaws for the Slacker Swap at swap-bot.com.
The object of the swap was, "THIS SWAP IS FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SWAP BUT DON'T HAVE GOOD RATINGS...
HERES THE DEAL... EACH PERSON WILL HAVE 2 PARTNERS, IN CASE ONE FLAKES OFF.
YOU WILL SEND 2 HOMEMADE ITEMS TO EACH OF YOUR 2 PARTNERS.
NO THEME, WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU DO, DO IT.
MAYBE YOU CAN GET YOUR RATINGS BACK UP, EH?"

I was compelled to send 2 special items after reading her profile at Swap-Bot. She had struggled to keep up with her swaps and was so sweet about trying to make everything right.
The other funny thing is she has the same birthday as my oldest daughter, how cute is that!
And when I read that she liked altered clothing I knew I wanted to throw in one of my embellished jackets.
I hope her package gives her a measure of joy!

No comments: